quarta-feira, 25 de setembro de 2013

Tomorrow

And if I didn't know
that something would happen
would be worth risking
just to have you here.

And if I didn't know
As was hard to be your friend
and even be your boyfriend
I'd try anyway?

I expect the right day
because knew what was coming

Live my life empty
expecting you to be able fill it

Just living my life
and waiting for you
just living my life
and not knowing what to do
Just to have you for me.

and after all this time
Today we are together
we almost married
having a very happy life

and tomorrow morning
celebrate one more time
what we celebrate
sequent to three years of lives

my great love for you
the B of my dreams

his great love for me
and I fish into the depths

your loving heart
passion for my
love of my heart
sure it is worth
risk to make you mine.

Essa canção foi escrita há alguns anos por Fernando Neves.

Nenhum comentário: